Etude House Tint My Brows Gel REVIEW


When I was in Singapore (holiday photo diary coming soon), I picked up the Tint My Brows Gel from the Korean brand Etude House for around £12. I'd seen this product (pictured below) all over the internet and on Youtube so I thought it'd be fun to try it out!


Basically it's a tint that you apply to your eyebrows, wait for 2 hours or so, peal it off and you should have natural looking tinted eyebrows!

When they say natural - it is extremely natural. When I peeled the product off, it left a barely-there colour on the skin behind my eyebrows (see AFTER photo below). I'm not complaining particularly - as I was really scared that I would end up with sharpie brows if you get what I'm saying. 

 BEFORE 
(forgot to take a proper before pic sorry!)
AFTER
The instructions on the box did say that it's best to apply the product generously and leave for longer to have a darker result. This is what I will do next time and I'll update this post on how it turns out.

**********UPDATE**********

4/9/17

Today I applied the tint to my eyebrows at about 9.30 and I removed them at 19.00 so they were on for around 9 1/2 hrs - the difference is significantly more noticeable than before. 

BEFORE
AFTER
The only thing is, the day after I tried the tint out for the first time, the tint went really warm, almost a yellowy brown so fingers crossed it doesn't happen this time round!

If you've tried this product before, let me know how you found it!

Comments

Popular Posts