Monday Musings #13


After returning from my holiday I’ve come to realise just how much I love travelling. It opens your eyes to different peoples, cultures and, of course, food. ;)

Travelling expands your world.

My favourite part of travelling is that you get to see how people live and how that is different to how you live. It’s so trippy to think that whilst you are living your life, someone else is living theirs at the exact same moment. It’s even more mind-boggling to try to comprehend this on a global scale where millions of people are living simultaneously.

Travel has given me a hunger for more travel - one trip to a place is never enough, there's always so much more to see and learn. It's given me a heart for other people: to understand their way of life, to eat their food, to share their experiences.


This doesn’t mean that you need to go on international holidays every year but even venturing out and exploring your home town / city could expand your horizons by so much! My blog here is dedicated to inspiring you to do just that by starting here in not-so-little London for my fellow Londoners or in your own country wherever you may be.

I’ve found that during these past few years, going out and about and finding new corners of the city that I’d never have otherwise encountered has impacted me as a person – boosting my confidence, sense of directions (lol!) and independence to name just a few.

Adventure is defined as:
ad¦ven|ture
[ədˈvɛntʃə]
NOUN
an unusual and exciting or daring experience

To be an Adventurer  means going out of your comfort zone to consciously explore the unknown whether it be your dreams or physically going places. I’ve only covered the latter aspect of adventuring today but I hope that we can adventure together and encourage each other along the way!


Best wishes always,

Comments

Popular Posts