Simple DIY Christmas Gift Ideas


D-16 till Christmas!

If you are struggling to think of simple yet personal Christmas gifts for family and friends, this post is for you!

My idea of a good present is one that is useful in some way so I put together 2 variations of essentially the same idea to show you that organising presents doesn't need to be stressful at all! :)




Listed are all the items shown clockwise:
Here are some other ideas for things you can throw in depending on what the recipient of your gift likes:



All that remains is to wrap it all up with cellophane wrapping paper (I got mine from Hobbycraft). I put all the smaller items inside the mug and pen pot to save space and to avoid awkward shapes to wrap.

After that I finished it all off with ribbons, twine and tags at the top! Below are some close up shots of the details.




-
I hope this was helpful to and of course comment any other ideas you have for DIY Christmas gifts!


Comments

Popular Posts