Exploring Manchester


A few weeks ago I revisited Manchester for the university applicant day (read about it here) and I was reminded of how much I love the city.

Started the day with an early train ride from Paddington
I was given a sunny welcome upon arrival!
After the applicant day, I had some time to explore the city centre and so keep scrolling to see the photos of the cute places I discovered !





Simply exploring the streets is the best way to get to know a city, am I right?



Stumbled upon the cutest store in the Northern Quarter. Sells homeware, decor and much more! 


Perfect aesthetics



This is surely one of the most instagrammable cafes in Manchester (see below) but I didn't have time to go in - oh well I'll be back next time!


Prettiest interiors - by @thetravelcrush

A buzzing cafe great for working in but also for catch ups; this is where I met up with lovely Carmen from @meandmyvalise !




Hope you enjoyed this mini tour of Manchester, I'm sure you'd love it as much as I do :)

-



Comments

Popular Posts